Pages

Saturday 31 March 2012

Revision Is Making Me Cray Cray

Hey darls, 

So it's that time of year again, groan groan it's revision period!
As you know I'm studying for 2nd year Law exams and it is flippin' hard work. My schedule says I'm supposed to do 8hrs a day which I'm trying to do, but it just gets so boring!

Which I think is why I bought these darling little study chums from Paperchase!

Such sweeties


They're cute right?!


They're little highlighters, and I'll tell you something for nothing, they are the highlight of my revision slogs-haha!




Told you the revision was sending me crazy!

Anyone else there sharing my pain and revising for tests and exams?

xxxBxxx


P.S, don't forget that you can follow me (and be my fist one) on Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing piccy of the Eiffel Tower, or you can follow me on blogspot...go on, you know you want to!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment