Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

4 Products I Could Not Have Lived Without: March

Untitled #28

The end of March already?! I can't believe it! 

Here's my list of 4 products that have been my 'go to' products during March...

1. M.U.A. Eyebrow Pencil, Blonde



I am not blessed with thick bushy eye brows. In fact, I'm barely blessed with eye brows at all. My mum is the same. 


See, they would look much better something along the lines of these...


This photo is about a year and a half old, but it's a good close up of how fair my brows are. 
Which is why I am so in love with my MUA Eye Brow Pencil.

2. Boots Soltan Beautiful Bronze, Medium to Dark


I've tried a few fake tans in my time, but for me nothing beats Boots own Soltan 'Beautiful Bronze'. Unfortunately it has recently gone up a few pounds in price, now at £9.99 - but still reasonable compared to what you can pay for tan. 
I buy it in the medium-dark shade because I find that this makes it last longer as I only really need one layer to get a good colour on me.
Keep your eyes peeled for a full review of this product soon!

3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable, Lovesick


I love this, so much! Honestly, it gives such a lovely pop of colour. Also, it lasts for ages and doesn't dry the lips out.
Although, it must be noted that I also have this in shade 'Cherish' and that does not last as long and it does make my lips a little dry.

4. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream


I had a pretty bad cold a few weeks ago, and after blowing my nose hundreds of times it had suffered. It was a little, well, crispy.
But after no more than 2 days of applying my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, it was back to normal, and totally smooth!
I love this cream, and I have had this small tube for years. It should be a staple in everyone's makeup bag.




*** Those beady-eyed among you may have noticed that this month I have only listed 4 products, rather than 5. This is because I really couldn't think of an extra one and so didn't want to pick one just for the sake of it. I want to give you my honest opinions. 
xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment