Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Back of the Net, I've Gone Brunette

               
I know, I know - awful posing!



Yes, I have brown hair!! Finally I have come to accept myself for who I truly am, a brunette.
And do you know what? (What?) 
BRUNETTES ROCK!!



Let's take a few to appreciate some lush brunettes...
                                                                                                            
                            


                                                 


The brilliant Sophia Bush in OTH
   

Say what you will about this family, but I for one can't get enough!

For me, this is a major change, I loved having light hair, but apparently for everyone else its not a huuuge difference.
Out of the four other people in my family, only two (half) noticed the colour change - how can my older brother and dad not notice?!



Okay, so it's not a huuuuuge change, but still guys - a little more attention please!

Silly boys. The real test will be in 12 days when my boyfriend comes to stay, will he notice? I won't hold my breath (bless him).

xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment