Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

9 To 5

Next week I have work experience at a local law firm here in Bath. Obviosuly I've been thinking about what I'll be wearing, sadly it will be nothing from the list here but if I could...I would.

Yves Saint Laurent


Bottega Veneta

Roland Mouret

Roberto Cavalli

Diane von Furstenberg

(Peplum Top) Theory

Gucci

Jason Wu

Stella McCartney
However, all is not lost and even on a budget there are some good items out there! I've had the most success with Mango and have ordered a great skirt suit but I'm getting worried that it won't be delivered in time eek! I can see a last minute trip to Bristol this weekend!!

Mango £34.99

Mango £29.99

Marks and Spencer £19.50 - the perfect 'sensible heel' I've now got them in Black and Nude! 

xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment