Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Confessions of a Shopaholic


Confessions of a Shopaholic is such a fun movie, perfect for a girly night in! It’s a movie adaption of the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella, a fabulous holiday read. 

Confessions of a Shopaholic is about Rebecca Bloomwood, a journalist with an obsession for shopping but with huge debts piling up – sound familiar? The storyline isn’t especially iis fairly predictable, but, I love it and sometimes a movie can be great because of the characters and the fashion – which in my opinion this film nails.  

There’s so many things I love about I love about Isla’s wardrobe, she mixes textures and isn’t afraid to use in your face colours. In many ways her sense of style reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw, but slightly less well tuned, a younger Carrie. 
This is probs due to the fact that the costume designer for both was the legendary Patricia Fields.

















No comments:

Post a Comment