Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

Goodbye Gossip Girl XOXO



*WARNING! This post contains spoilers!*


So here we are, at the end of an era!

The reign of Gossip Girl is over!

I have been a huge fan of the show right from the start when I was just 17 and in 6th form.
I remember wearing skirts and coloured tights to match Blair’s style.
This is a really big deal to me and I will truly miss catching up with the drama of my favourite Upper East Siders.

Gossip Girl had it all: fashion, drama, scheming, romance, hot guys and the greatest set in the world, NYC.
Before I start tearing up again, let’s take a look at some of GG’s best fashion moments…  
                                                        
  
                                                                                                    







As you know from here Blair is my favourite character, I think she is far more interesting than silly old Serena! And thankfully Blair won in the final and ultimate fashion stand-off of the show: the wedding dresses.






Blair looks beautiful in blue whereas Serena in that gold? What were they thinking?!

As for the twist at the end, I did not see that coming!

Gossip Girl, you will be missed but not forgotten.

You know you love me, XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment