Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

April Wish List


Untitled #27

Oh-my-goodness! How. Is. It. April???
I am not very pleased about the arrival of April, for me April is all about revision and essays and more revision!
Plus, it means I will be away from the bf for a month. 

But, the good news is that I get to be in my lovely home town of Bath.


Also, it means I can make my April wishlist!

1. Candles



In order to be super efficient and do great revision, a girl needs an even greater candle. They help me focus and relax, win, win!

2. Nail Polish, Blues!



For some reason I am mad for blue nail polish at the moment, but I don't have any! So, I would love to get a dark navy and a lush spring time blue! I especially love Essie's 'bikini so teeny'!

3. A trip to Paris



Hmm, okay this is a bit of a long shot. But, the bf and I have been discussing summer breaks and well, it doesn't get more romantic than Paris does it?!

4. Shampoo



I am super excited to try John Frieda's Volume Thickening shampoo because I have very fine hair that never wants to 'poof' up. Fingers crossed that this is the answer! What's more, it's in the 3 for 2 deal in Boots right now!!

5. Work Out Clothes



Who wouldn't want these teeny tiny shorts to play 'Blogilates' in?

The super toned legs come with them, right?

6. New Phone



Yes! My phone contract is almost up and I am looking forward to trying out the Nokia Lumia 800! It's pink, what's not to like?

7. Mascara 



I am surprised that I have not heard more about this mascara - it sounds great! It is a mascara that has hints of colour to bring out the hues in your eyes. I'm not totally sure which colour I would go for as my eyes are a bit of a mix of grey, green and brown. But I am very excited about this!


What do you want to pick up this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment