Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Flares: Yes or No?


When I was younger I remember when the Skinny Jean first came into fashion, but I refused to buy a pair because "They won't last long".

Oh, how wrong I was!

Of course I own pairs of skinny jeans now, but at heart I am a Flares girl.
As a child I had an amazing pair of flares from Gap Kids with pink pom-poms dangling off the bottom. Lord knows I have tried to find a photo of these but I cannot find one ANYWHERE! What is Google/my parents playing at!?!?

Anyway, flares have crept in and out of the picture but the skinny jean is certainly still at the top of the pile.
Nevertheless, I still have a pair of flares which I like to wear, however, whenever I wear them I inevitably end up receiving comments about my jeans.

So, what are your thoughts on flares?

I love them but have difficulty pulling them off, I think. I worry that they will flap in the wind because they have so much excess fabric in comparison to the skinny jean!

So, to finish here are some photos of flares worn fabulously! 





What do you think? Will you try the flare?






No comments:

Post a Comment