Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

A 'Minnie' Nail Polish Dilemma


For about a year I have been lusting after O.P.I.'s Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It. It's a super cute clear sparkly polish with little heart sequins!
I dropped so many painfully obvious hints to the boyfriend around my birthday. But did he get it? No.

Anyway, I never got round to buying it because I thought it was too cutesy and little girly to pay the full O.P.I. price tag.

But, Fragrance Direct (bless their souls)now have it on sale at £3.99!!!! 
A total bargain I'm sure you all agree!



However, now that I'm faced with the reality of buying it, I'm just not sure.
It's strange because really, why wouldn't you want this amazing polish?
Glitter? Check!
Heart sequins? Check!
Cute Minnie Mouse packaging? You guessed it, check!

So why am I now so unsure about it?
When googling photos of other bloggers' swatches I'm just not sure that it works that well. It looks a bit messy and well...childish.

It pains me to even type this because I have wanted this polish for such a long time, but now I'm not too sure.

Have any of you guys ever wanted something for so long but the reality of the product doesn't quite cut it?
I've found this can often happen with how clothes fit when you try them on, boo!

But, on the bright side Fragrance Direct have tonnes of O.P.I. polish bargains so hopefully something else will take my fancy!




No comments:

Post a Comment