Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bites



I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but the oven really isn't my friend. 
One of the only things I can bake without it turning into a black charcoal mess are my brownies.

So this weekend when I fancied making something sweet and naughty I decided to play it safe and make something that would not require my nemesis (the oven).

This recipe shouldn't really even be called a recipe. It's so easy, which is perfect for people who aren't total a whizz in the kitchen - like me!

Ingredients

12 Digestive Biscuits
2 Tablespoons Golden Syrup
200g Milk Chocolate
6 Tablespoons Peanut Butter

See, even the ingredients list is simple!

Method

1. Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and peanut butter over a gentle heat.








2. Crush the digestive biscuits.


3. Add the crushed biscuits to the melted mix.




4. Pour over a baking tray and spread out.

5. Put in the fridge for about 3 hours.

6. Cut up into manageable bites and enjoy!






Didn't I tell you this wasn't even really a recipe?!




No comments:

Post a Comment