Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Let's Catch Up


Oh hey guys! 

Yes, I do remember my blogger password - just! As you may have noticed I took a bit of  a break from blogging over the past month, I had started to resent my blog: feeling guilty about not posting enough and worrying about who/if anyone was reading it.
But I've missed my blog and I am ready to start showing it some love and affection again. I couldn't just sit by and read all these lovely autumnal posts without wanting to put in my two cents too about how great Autumn is! 

Anyway, let's have a catch up - like two old friends who haven't seen each other for a while. What have you been up to? Oh, me? Well...
  • I moved to London! This has been pretty exciting/stressful, I've moved in with my dad into a great flat with balconies on the Thames. I've even been able to make some friends, which isn't something I do easily!
  • I got a job, and left a job. For the past month I have been working like a dog in an east end pub. Although it was great because I met some good people and made a bit of money I also found it quite a strain - I've lived in London for a month but I haven't done any exploring because all I have done is worked! Anyway, I am now unemployed again - I couldn't stand the pub's poor management any longer, they treated us so badly. But now that I have left, it's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I am looking forward to seeing all that London has to offer! 
  • I got a Hollywood wax! My first ever waxing experience, and I survived! Let me know if you want to know where I went and all the gory details!
  • I went on the best holiday of my life to date with my boyfriend to Paris - keep your eyes peeled for a gooey full post on my trip!
So, that's what's been going on with me. It's so nice to blog again, it really does feel like I've been chatting to an old friend.
Thanks for reading!

Kisses,




No comments:

Post a Comment