Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Cannes Film Festival, Eva Longoria and Marchesa


The Cannes Film Festival is one of the world’s most prestigious film events and previews new fiolms from around the globe.

It is held at Palais de Festivals et des Congres (in Cannes obvs) and is home to the famous red stairs which honour the creativity of the persons involved.


Ive been to Cannes onece with my family, sadly I did not attend the festival but I did have a lovely time trying on silk scarves in the likes of Chanel, Gucci and Louis Vuitton. Which was actually very painful as I was acting model for my brother who was buying for his girlfriend.



Anyway, the real reason behind this post is how absolutely gorgeous Eva Longoria looked last night at the opening ceremony of the Cannes Film Festival, stunning in Marchesa.




She truely looked breathtaking.
Marchesa has always been one of my favourite brands, the designs are so beautiful, romantic and fairytale-esk.

Olivia Wilde at the Emmy Awards
Eva at the Met Gala
Katy Perry at the MTV EMAs

...and of course Coleen Rooney on her wedding day!


xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment