Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Style Crush: Louise Thompson


I am a huge Made in Chelsea fan, I just cannot get enough of this semi-reality show. I love the people, the locations and most of all the clothes and makeup.

My favourite of all the 'characters' is Louise Thompson. Her style  is cute and feminine but quite prim also. Take a look at the piccy above - not only does she have a totes amaze bow in her hair but she's wearing a lush wine blouse with sequin collar.


This sweetie was available Here for £24, it's now out of stock, but they have it in other colours too!

I've noticed that Louise has a bit of a thing for collars, she's often sporting plain or studded collars.




I also like her because she's a student (like me!), so I love following her on twitter and reading how she also is suffering with revision and exams!


This hat is amazeballs, but not sure I could pull it off

River Island have a line called Chelsea Girl for which a few of the M.I.C girls have modelled for. The photo and dress below are no longer available at River Island but can be found here on ebay for a mere £15! 




I've fallen pretty hard for Louise's style, plus she's a total cutie on the show. I'm looking forward to watching the show tonight to see what further fashion inspiration I can take from her!

xxxBxxx

Are you a Made in Chelsea fan? Who's your favourite?


1 comment:

  1. The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge.
    womens new in fashion supplier

    ReplyDelete