Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Clothes Swap!



On Friday night we went out to one of the bigger clubs in Birmingham, Gatecrasher!
My housemate, Sophie, and I were both totally stumped as to what to wear as we’d both exhausted our ‘going out’ wardrobe over refreshers week.

What are two girls supposed to do in such situations?

Why, clothes swap of course!

At first I wasn’t really sure that it would work, I mean Sophie is a gorgeous tall blonde, with a muuuuch larger chest than me so I thought our styles wouldn’t suit each others’ shape and colourings but we both managed to find something and did a trade for the night!



Sophie, me and Sonya
Sophie is the absolute babe on the left, she may not look that tall there but I (in the middle) am wearing about 6inch heels whereas she is wearing flats!

I lent S my dress from Asos, I really love it although it's getting on for almost a year old now, and I am wearing an equally old dress of S' from Topshop!

(needless to say after seeing this photo we both reached for the fake tan!)



I've always loved clothes sharing, I remember doing it with my absolute bestie in 6th form and it's so much fun! It's like going on a major shopping spree without having to spend any money!

xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment