Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

New Barry M Nail Paints!



My new Barry M nail polishes arrived today!! I absolutely adore Barry M nail paints; they’re the best that I’ve come across. I already own a few of them, but I can never just buy one! I usually buy them in store but in an attempt to reduce my spending I bought them online – however, this didn’t really save me any money…

I was a bit nervous about buying nail paint online for a couple of reasons, firstly I thought they might break in the post and secondly I thought the colours might not be truly represented on the website.

However, I had no need to worry as they were packaged in a cute little jiffy bag and were securely bubble wrapped!



These are the two I went for:

Hologram Hexograms
Strawberry Ice Cream

As you can see I love the sparkly nail look so I’m very excited about the Hologram paint and I think the Strawberry Ice Cream will look cute and in theme with spring! But also as it is so cold at the moment I thought if I mixed the two together it would look like sparkly frosting on a cupcake!

Strawberry Ice Cream 
Hologram Hexograms


My only slight criticism would be that delivery was quite expensive I thought. In total, with VAT added the delivery cost amounted to £2.95 which meant that all in all for two nail paints it cost £8.93 which is a lot, especially when considering that the paints are only £2.99 each!



But that is my only criticism, other than that I really would recommend purchasing Barry M nail paints!



If I have any readers, have you tried Barry M nail paints? Which are your favourite?


xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment