Pages

Monday 16 January 2012


Greetings Bloggers!

So, I’ve wanted to do a blog for a really long time but I’ve never really been sure what to blog about. I didn’t want it to end up being me moaning at you!

However, I still don’t really know what exactly I’m doing but I thought what the hec, its 11:03 on Monday16th January 2012 and I can’t think of a better time to start blogging!

Let’s start with the basics, my name is Becca and I recently turned 21. I am in my second year at the University of Birmingham studying Law.

I had always wanted to have a career in law however, more recently I’ve been struggling with the work load (haha, some would say I don’t have time to start writing a blog!) so I’m starting to explore other paths that I might venture down, as you might have guessed one of them is journalism hence the blog!

And that’s it folks, and if anyone reads this THANK YOU!
xxxBxxx

Ps, I am a complete blogging version so if you have any tips or stories please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment