Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Get To Know Me Better

Tonight I realised that you and I don't know each other very well and so we should become better acquainted!

I picked up this '25 Questions' thing, it's a bit silly but hopefully it will give a bit more insight into who I am!

1. Do you have any pets?
No. Back home I used to have 2 cats but sadly they both died (due to old age, not anything else). Plus, now I'm at uni I'm not allowed pets in my silly student rents. BUT, one day I would love to have a little fluffy yellow chick and I would adore a kitten, I would call it Mr Cat.


2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you
1. My Blackberry - I love my phone, being able to message people all the time is brill, I am a huge fan of bbm. However, this whole 'instagram'  craze that is happening at the moment is making me diiie for an iphone!
2. My creams. At the moment, probably due to the cold weather the UK is having, my eczema is pretty bad at the minute and my nails are super brittle so I have a couple of remedies on my bedside table.
3. 'The Notebook'. I'm cray cray for this movie and my grandparents bought me the original book for xmas!

3. What's the weather like right now?
Well, seeing as it's almost midnight here in Birmingham it'd dark, cold and wet - I am very smug to be under the duvet!

4. Do you drive, if so have you crashed?
Sadly I have not learnt to drive and it is a total chore on my life. I recommend that everyone learns as soon as they can, otherwise you will become old like me and not be able to (cue waterworks). However, my pencil plan is to learn this summer when I break up from uni!
Obvs LC but I would be equally rocking
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
Due to the gross weather recently I've been finding it so hard to get out of bed! This morning my alarm was set for 8, but I got up at 9.30.

6. When was the last time you showered?
I showered this evening, just before bed. My hair is dead straight so I don't worry about going to sleep with it wet.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
'Suburban Girl' it was absolutely rubbish, and had like literally no story. Don't bother.

8. What does your last text message say?
My last text was from Mumsy, just asking if I was free for a catch up, which I was. I always have time for my mum, she is genuinely one of my absolute best friends. I know that she will always stand up for me.
I know she would be there for me if I had a Downton like disaster (the dead Turk)
9. What's your ringtone?
My phone is usually set to vibrate, but otherwise it's just the classic ring!

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
I think I've been quite lucky with how many countries I've visited, within Europe at least. Over the summer my friend Jenny and I went interrailing around Eastern Europe which was amazing! I've also been to NYC but only once, I would love to return though, I really want to live there one day.

11. Do you like sushi?
Not especially, I don't really understand the hype.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Currently, at Aldi (another of the joys of being a student).

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you sleep faster?
Nope.

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have two brothers, my Nanny says that 'I'm a rose between two thorns' haha. My older brother is called Rupert and my younger is called Edward, and they are both gorgeous!

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop durr, who doesn't at home these days?

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Oww, please don't make me type it!! Okay..22 shhhhhh.

17. Do you were contacts or glasses?
So far, thankfully neither! (Touch wood)

18. Do you colour your hair?
Yes, I love playing with hair colour!
This is my natural colour
Me now (plus creepy smile)
19. What are you planning to do today?
Once I finish this post, I'll probs go to bed. But I've got a lot to do tomorrow: I've only got one hour on campus but I want to return a few library books and then take out a couple more. It would be good to get my Jurisprudence essay finished + get started on the reading that I am so horribly behind on!

20. When was the last time you cried?
Actually, not entirely sure. But I think on Friday night after an argument at the club (gawd, how tragic!)
21. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Oh my gaawd, so glad you asked!! I absolutely adore pizza, like ridic amounts. I could eat it all day EVERY DAY!
But to choose a fave topping, probably cheese, tomato (obvs), mushroom, parma ham, black olives and pineapple + lashings of pepper all on a large thin crust...my mouth is watering already!

22. Do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburger, no doubt.

23. Have you ever had an all nighter?
A few times, but I enjoy my sleep + I'm a better person to be around after a nap.

24. What is your eye colour?
I'm very proud of my greeny/brown eyes.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
In my eyes there is only Coke, Pepsi can leave town as far as I care.

Well, there you have it! I little nugget of useless information about me! I hope you enjoy it, I am now lying in my bed with a serious craving for pizza!

xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment