Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Cherry Tin o' Tint


A few weeks ago I came across a new tinted lip balm in Sainsbury’s whilst helping my mum with the weekly shop.




‘Tin o ‘Tint’ retails at £2.99 and, as the name suggests, is a moisturising lip tint.
I bought the Cherry flavour, it's a cute little tin with a vibrant vintage-y feel. It’s a deep, berry purple/pink and the colour comes out well.
It smells a bit like cherryade and also has a sort of candle smell – although that might just be me!



It also comes in Watermelon and Vanilla.



If I’m honest I haven’t really clicked with this lip balm, for me the colour is too dark and as such I can’t just wipe it across my lips when I need to but I have to use a mirror. I failed to do so the other day and my younger brother said I looked like the Joker… and I kinda know what he’s saying.


Before
After
Close Up
Okay, well looking at these photos it doesn't look that bad, but they don't really do the colour pigmentation justice. It's good for gloss but colour-wise for me it's too dark for a lip balm from a tin that has to be applied with the finger.

In terms of a lip moisturiser, I think it actually works well, so I’m going to keep my eyes peeled for the nearly nude Vanilla flavour. 

Have you tried any of these? What are your thoughts?

xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment