Pages

Saturday 23 June 2012

Kelly Brook For New Look

Kelly Brook has designed a range for the reasonably priced high street chain, New Look. When I first heard about this collaboration I was really excited, Kelly has a curvaceous figure and dresses to really emphasise and flatter her shape.

I mean how amazing is this dress?


The overall feel of the collection is very floral, vintage and British and she looks great modelling every piece, it was clearly designed for people with gorgeous curves like Kelly.

I especially like the full skirts and the length of dresses, as these days it can be tricky to find things which are not skin tight or mini length! 


I'm still not sold on the peplum trend, but still a lovely dress




I like the dresses a lot and am considering buying one for a family Christening I have coming up. I like the bustiers, but not sure that realistically I would buy them because as soon as I sit down my tummy would roll over my jeans!

Here's a vid of behind the scenes of the photo shoot!
 

What do you think of this collection?

xxxBxxx

1 comment: