Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

Is The Backpack Back?




My first experience with backpacks was not good, it was when I started secondary school and the uniform backpack was a National Back Pain Association one. It was the most un-stylish bag in history - seriously! Plus nobody else had bought it so I was the only one with such an ugly backpack.


Is this the least cool backpack ever??
Yes, yes it is
A few weeks later my friend and I cut the straps in half with scissors - I told my mum I had fallen over and it had broken haha.

After that I had a really cool one from Gap Kids, it was pale blue and only had one strap so it went across the body with a mobile phone holder for the cool kids!

*Not the backpack I had, but how cute are these guys?!
Since then I've always used handbags for school and college - but it's undeniable that backpacks are much better for your back rather than having the weight of all your books just on one shoulder. 

Boys don't know how lucky they are...

This boy is chirpy because he does not need to weigh up the health benefits vs fashion fail of backpacks
Thankfully backpacks seem to be coming back into the limelight for girls, being seen on lots of celebs with some cute models available in stores!

Kristen Stewart

Mary-Kate Olsen
Pixie Geldof
Miley Cyrus 
RiRi



xxxBxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment