Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Models Own - hedkandi - Ibiza Mix



Models Own recently teamed up with hedkandi to create a range of party nail polishes. I know I'm a little late to this collaboration but it took me so long to find it - seriously it was sold out in Boots for weeks! 

My favourite colour is the Ibiza Mix which is a clear paint with a mix of different coloured glittered hexagons. They're quite pastel-y in colour which makes this nail polish stand out from many of the other glitter polishes available.






I first tried it over Revlon's Sunshine Sparkle, it came out less glittery than I had expected and so painted about 3 coats haha.







About a week later I tried it over Barry M's Mint Green which looked much better, plus I only did one coat as I think less is maybe more with this polish.







It cost £5 which I do think is a little pricey but because I love it so much I think it's worth it! The polish stayed on a long time and I wouldn't have needed to change it had it not been for the actual colour polish underneath chipping. 
The only slight criticism I have is that it seems to get used up quickly, to achieve a thicker glitter coat it uses up a lot of the polish.

But all in all, this is my new favourite nail polish by an easy mile, I received lots of compliments whilst wearing  Ibiza Mix!

Do you have Ibiza Mix? What colours do you try it with?

xxxBxxx 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your visit!!! I follow you now!
    Want us to follow by Bloglovin? let me know...

    ReplyDelete