Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

23 Days And Counting


I went into Topshop today and was blown away by how much great stock they have! Seriously, I do like Topshop but sometimes I think their clothes are a bit too ‘fashiony’ BUT everything I saw, I wanted!

Sadly, as I am a student, I am poor, like broke, until April 23rd when the next instalment of my loan shimmies into my bank account! So until then I would like it very much if you would indulge me in my fantasy shopping…sigh.

This would look well lush teamed with some denim shorts and wedges (durr, obvs!)

Supes cute skirt, a kick back to the 50's(?)

This is such a dreamy, summery top, sweet strap details too

This skirt, to me, is perfect.

I love a good tea dress, I like the interesting sheer detail at the bottom


If you haven't already noticed I'm quite a girly girl and am instantly drawn to sparkly things, like a moth to a flame. Some people would call it tacky but I think a dress like this, worn with the right hair and makeup could be a breath taking statement!



Also, though obviously not Topshop, I saw this great dress in Lipsy!
This dress is lovely, so feminine and romantic, I really like the appliqué flowers and sheer neckline, I think this dress is the perfect cross of sexy and sweet. Plus at £90 I don’t think that it’s extortionate considering it’s Lipsy.  



What do you think of my fantasy selection? Have you been shopping recently? Please let me shop vicariously through you, what did you buy?

xxxBxxx

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks, I know it's really cute! I can't wait for my student loan to roll in so I can snatch one up!

    I'm excited to come check out your blog!

    xxxBxxx

    ReplyDelete