Pages

Saturday 10 March 2012

Here Are A Few Of My Favourite Things


Happy Saturday!

Here is what has been on my mind the past week…


1. Deborah Lippmann Nail Paints

I simply adore these nail paints; they’re all so fun and sparkly! This set looks perfect for any special occasion or party!

I first heard about Deborah Lippmann on Amelia’s blog and since then I’ve been seeing them all over the blogisphere!

And, happily after doing some research I have found that House of Fraser sell her products, which is so exciting because I thought they were only available abroad!! So, as soon as my finances are in a sunnier position I will certainly be investing in some!
Aside from the Get This Party Started set I also think that Across the Universe looks a truly spectacular colour.




2. Easy A

This movie is quite frankly, amazing! It had me laughing from start to finish and I highly recommend it to everyone, because it’s not your usual chick flick, there’s something more to it.

The part which I keep going back to watch on youtube is this…





3. Pocketful of Sunshine

…Which is why my no.3 is ‘Pocketful of Sunshine’ by Natasha Bedingfield. The song is pretty lame and cheesy but I cannot help but love it, it puts me in a good mood just by thinking of that clip from Easy A.

I only got the song yesterday afternoon, but already I am on 126 plays. I’m quite an obsesseive person like that, for example if I like something I eat/listen/drink/watch it until it the thought of it sickens me.

But regardless, this is a super cute song.



4.  My School Bag

This is a picture of my school bag, well not exactly my one, but one just like it. Its a Kath Kidston one which I bought it in the January sales for £20 and it has been a real trouper of a bag!

Seriously, it’s the perfect size for my chunky, wide laptop plus books, it’s waterproof and it has a handy pouch at the front where I store my tissues and lip balms!



5. My Barbour

Finally, this typical English weather of late has been making me very grateful of my Barbour.
My dad bought me this just after Christmas as a gift because when he was at university he had a similar one (a man’s one obvs) and so did my mum. So not only do I love it because it’s super farmer cool (I am from the west country remember) but also because I like thinking of my parents in their barbs.

I also maybe like it because it makes me feel like Kate Middleton, just a little bit. 



xxxBxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment