Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

We are finally out of Winter, YIPPEE!! (Touch wood!)

Yes, all of a sudden the daffodils have popped up and I'm getting super excited about Spring. I love spring, it's such an exciting time of year; there's the hint that Summer's on its way, everything's so cheery and pretty - plus it means that there will be tonnes of wedges in the shops!


I wanted to share with you a few of the things I love about Spring...


Ahhh, Gossip Girl... I'm not sure who else could pull off that outfit aside from Chuck, but somehow I still think he's super hot, even though he looks like a total dwork! As for Blair, I wish this is what I could wear!

This dress is BEAUTIFUL! It's so delicate and the colours create the perfect pallete for Spring if you ask me! 

Also, look at these great colours! I wish I could wear these but my butt is too large to pull it off! But, that does not mean that I cannot enjoy these lush pastel jeans from afar!

For those that don't know this is the Royal Crescent in Bath, my home town! Spring also means going back home to stay with my family in the uni holidays, but sadly this means that I will also be stuck with my head in zzz boring law books revising for summer exams, which will surely lead me to my next Spring piccy...

Yes, cocktails! Especially Cosmos! Mmm, I love sipping a nice cocktail in a street cafe with the evening sun.

Oh my word - will my obsession ever end?? Seriously though, those who check out this blog must think I have a serious problem, I've lusted after some Deborah Lippmann nail paints for so long and I've still not got any. But, look, this is so perfect for Spring, so cute! This is 'Candy Shop' and tomorrow I'm going to town with mumsy so I will march to House of Fraser and see if they have it - I've seen on the website that they do, but I don't want to get my hopes up!

Aww, and finally to my other obsession - WEDGES! How cute are these Ugg wedges?? Gimme gimme gimme!


What gets you excited about Spring? Are there any signs that Summer is on the way where you are?


xxxBxxx

2 comments:

  1. Yay to the return of Gossip Girl! I agree that nobody could pull that off apart from Chuck, so gorgeous!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, deffs - I have such a crush on that young man!

    Thanks for visiting, I'm gunna pop over to your blog now!

    xxxBxxx

    ReplyDelete