Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

20 Questions

I've been so busy with partying uni this week that I've not been a very good blogger. So I thought I would do a 20 questions post, as suggested by anonymous. 

Enjoy!

1. What things can you not leave the house without?

Lip balm is an absolute must for me, plus my purse as you never know when you might need to buy snacks or a nail polish!


2. What is your favourite brand of make-up?
It's hard to pick just one! I really like M.U.A. I think it's just such a great price and I'm never disappointed by the quality. I also love a treat from MAC occasionally!

3. What is your favourite flower?
It's such a romantic gesture to receive any flowers, roses are beautiful although I'm not sure that I would buy them for myself. I think it's Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail who says daisies are the friendliest flower, it's so true!


4. What is your favourite store?
I love Forever 21, it's unusual for me to go in there without making a purchase. But my favourite store just to walk around and be in is Seflridges - I love just to breathe in the luxuries!

5. What is your favourite perfume?
I find I tend to wear a scent to match my mood but I always love to wear Miss Dior by Dior, Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch and Lola by Marc Jacobs.

6. Heels of flats?
I'm a big fan of heels: wedges and a chunky heel during the day and for the night the higher the better!

7. Do you have good grades?
I used to get good grades at school but at Uni I'm not doing quite as well, but I'm in my final year now and I'm determined to do well and make it worth the huge costs!

8. What are your favourite colours?
My fave colours are warm and autumnal and based around pinky purpley hues.

9. Do you like energy drinks?
Ew.  No thanks!

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes, juice is delicios. My fave has to be apple and mango!

11. Do you like swimming?
If by 'swimming' you mean flapping my arms around and not going anywhere then yes. But I can't actually swim properly - I never even got my 5 metre badge!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
I guess it depends on the circumstances but wherever I am, I'm sure to pick at a couple of them with my fingers! 
With lashings of ketchup, of course!


13. What is your favourite moisturiser?
I have sensitive skin so I always stick with E45.

14. Do you want to get married one day?
Absolutely, 100%


15. Do you get mad easily?
No, not really. I'm a pretty laid back person. But, I am quite neurotic about certain things - especially when it comes to dealing with my boyfriend (bless him). 

16. Are you in to ghost hunting?
Mmm hello random question?! NO.

17. Do you have any phobias?
I am literally petrified of spiders. I'll have a bad dream involving one about once a week. I really cannot stand them! They creep me out! Get it?

18. Do you bite your nails?
Absolutely not! I care way too much about my nails to do that! But, I do something equally naughty - whenever my nail polish chips I will peel it and I won't stop until the nail is bare. It's an awful habit and means I leave a trail of chipped nail polish behind me in lectures!

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
No (touch wood).

20. Do you drink coffee?
I'm one of those people who can't function in the morning until I've had my coffee, I love the stuff!





2 comments:

  1. Love these answers! cute blog x

    looksnicesoundsbetter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sale Gee!

      I'm looking forward to checking out your blog too!

      xxxBxxx

      Delete