Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Strawberry Ice Cream and Snowflakes



Last night I had a quiet night in.

I cosied up under the covers with a hot milk, Curly Wurly and watched Crazy, Stupid, Love. (Ryan Gosling anyone?) 

Because I love to multi-task I also painted my nails.

I’ve been looking forward to using my new Models Own Snowflake for a while now and decided that mid-November is the perfect time.

I only wanted to put Snowflake on an accent nail, so I did some research and came across this photo from Khloe Kardashian’s blog, she’s using Martha Stewart glitter but it closely resembles Snowflake.



So, I tried Snowflake over a deep blackcurrant, like Khloe, but the sparkles turned a Halloween-ish green hue which was just not what I wanted at all. 

Next, I tried it Strawberry Ice Cream by Barry M, which I blogged about in one of my first ever posts (Here). Aside from the great name it’s also a great colour, a slightly pale ‘Barbie pink’.







I think this looks really nice and very girly!

What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment