Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Birthday Wish List


My cake from last year made by my darling Alice

A week today is my 22nd birthday. I love birthdays but I feel I have reached a point where getting older is no longer fun – like after 21 all your ages are bad old,  not exciting-I-can-do-new-things old, you know?

But, I’m trying to see the positive: presents!
Now I know that none of my family or friends read this blog but I’m still going to post my birthday wish list, even if it is just for you…and me!

Chubby Stick


I’ve wanted one of Clinique’s Chubby Sticks ever since they first came out, after much deliberation I think the colour I would most like is Chunky Cherry or Whoppin’ Watermelon!

H&M Jumper


This fluffy jumper caught my eye a few weeks ago and I was drawn to it instantly due to its colour and texture – it reminds me of a jumper I had when I was a child and my tastes haven’t changed because I still love it. I just think it looks so cosy and warm, perfect for curling up with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book this winter.

Boots

You might have seen my post the other day ‘Birthday Boots’ I really want some ankle boots but I just can’t quite find the perfect ones! But I will not lose hope, I know they are out there somewhere!

Bag



This is a bit of a dream land wish but isn’t it just to die for? I mean it’s the perfect mix of style, sophistication, flexibility and go. Look how great it looks...


here...


and here...


and here!

SATC Box Set



Nothing makes me feel better, or crave a cocktail more than watching SATC. Timeless and effortlessly cool, I will love it forever.

Pin Up Jeans



I want to get my hands on these Benetton Pin up jeans! Pass me a pair of the ‘lift’ jeans please!

What do you think of my list, will any of these be going on your xmas list? Or do you have a birthday coming up soon?






5 comments:

  1. Love your list, especially the bag.

    Feyi
    www.uncovertheuntold.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Feyi - me too! Unfortunately this is the one gift I can say with total certainty I will not be receiving! Haha

      xxxBxxx

      Delete
  2. Of course I'll pop over and take a look at your blog! Thanks for stopping by!

    xxxBxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cake is so sweet! and it looks huge!
    i'm not a big fan of the chubby sticks i've tried, they weren't very bright, but i believe they have a new formula now and are lots brighter which is great! if you are after a cheaper alternative i fully recommend revlon's just bitten balm stain, they're amazing!
    you'll have to let me know how the chubby stick works out though!
    i love your blog but can't seem to find anywhere to follow, please add a google friend connect; settings, layout, add a gadget.
    pop over and say hello so we can chat more and i can find your blog again as i can't follow right now obviously and i don't want to lose it.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, thanks so much for your comments! Yeah the cake was really nice, red velvet! Do you know I've been really wondering about chubby sticks - just because they're quite expensive, I think Revlon may be the way to go as I've heard so many good things!

      Thanks for alerting me to the following issue, I've added a button now (I think, I'm really not that great with technology!)

      I will visit your blog very soon!

      xxxBxxx

      Delete