Pages

Sunday 11 November 2012

The Hills Are Alive With Style


This weekend I've been doing a lot of studying and as little work breaks I've been treating myself to watching The Hills from the first season.

If you've read my blog before you're likely to know that I have a weakness for any semi/scripted reality show and The Hills is no exception. In fact it was with Laguna Beach (LC's story before The Hills) that I first caught the bug, and many years down the line I still love it!

I've always had a lot of respect for Lauren Conrad, star of Laguna Beach  and The Hills, she has a lot of self respect and despite living in Hollywood is a really nice and genuine person (or she seems like it from my TV screen haha)

She also has great style, she tries out new trends but teams them with classics so she never seems to get it wrong! Here's how to get her current look for less!

LC 2

Instead of Chanel, try this bag from Zara at just £23



Black pumps, H&M £7.99



New Look, £20



Leopard print blouse, £13 from H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment