Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

The Kardashian Kollection Sneak Peek





On Thursday I shared with you the news that on November 8th the Kardashian Kollection would be hitting Dorothy Perkins in the UK. To mark the exciting occasion I made my Kardashian Kommandments for fashion, which you can check out here

I promised that I would share some behind the scenes snaps with you...






But I also promised that I would share some sneak peeks of what the Kourtney, Kim and Khloe had in store for us, so here we go!

As expected the kollection is includes a lot of elements from what we're used to seeing the girls wearing, such as leopard prints and body con but with an on trend twist.







 From what I've seen so far I think that these are my favourite looks!

The one thing that is letting it down for me is that I think that the dresses are quite long, now I'm no hussy but on a night out I would prefer to flash a bit of thigh. I think the problem is is that the Kardashians' live such an exciting life that they wear these glam clothes during the day so they need them to be just that little bit demure, do you get me?

Who knows, maybe they'll bring out a Kardashian Out Late Kollection! (you heard it here first!)

What do you think of the Kollection? I can't make it to London for the grand ceremony but I will be poised at my laptop waiting for the Kollection to go live!

No comments:

Post a Comment