Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

5 Products I Could Not Have Lived Without: February


I thought I might start a feature: Products I could Not Have Lived Without
Let me know what you think!

So here's number one: February...

1. Bourjois, Eye Shadow, 77 Taupe Paillettes




Dry with flash
Wet with flash
Dry without flash
Wet without flash

This has been my absolute go to for nights out.
It is a dark grey/black colour with bold silver sparkles. 
I find that the colour is far bolder and lasts far longer if I apply it with a damp brush. 
I really enjoy using Bourjois products, I think the packaging is als=ways super cute, plus when something is Parisian it automatically becomes chic in my opinion!

Boots, £6.49

2. Soap and Glory, Supercat, Carbon Black
I've never got on with liquid eye liner.
I don't have a steady enough hand and I can never ever get both eyes to look the same. 
So when my housemate bought me Supercat for my birthday (waaaay back in November) I was a little dissapointed.
But, listen up - this little felt tip pen is the answer!
It is so easy to draw on, the pen is not too slim so you can hold it firmly whilst tracing your lid. Plus, it has a thin nib for a more subtle day time look, but also gets thicker to make a dramatic night time look!

Boots, £6

**The super sad news is that I left this in the West Country over the weekend, so now I actually have to live without it! Eurgh, I cursed myself!!

3. Mua, Eye Shadow Palette, Heaven and Earth



Even now, about 7 months after purchasing this eye palette, I still love it!
All of the colours are so usable, and it has really lasted well. (ignore the damage from where I dropped it, twice, losing 4 colours!!)
Plus, MUA are just the best value makeup!

Superdrug, £4

4. No.7, Stay Perfect Primer




This is my first experiment with primer and so I wanted to but it from a brand I trusted. I just wanted a classic, does-what-it-says-on-the-tin primer.
And this is what I got!
I've been using No.7's primer for about 4 months and I do notice that when I remember to put it on in the mornings my makeup does set better and last longer. 
(Although a little part of me thinks that this is just a placebo!)

Boots, £12.50

5. Rimmel, Glam' Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara, Black



Lengthening brush
Volumising brush
I'm a bit of a sucker for gimmicks, so when I saw this in Sainsburys I had to pop it in the basket!
This clever mascara has two caps: One for length and a second for volume. The two brushes do their jobs very well and I always get a full, thick lash look with this mascara.
Something about the method of application of the two different brush heads makes for a great pair of lashes!

Boots, £7.19

What products could you not have lived without last month?






No comments:

Post a Comment