Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

March Wish List

Untitled #26

For some unknown reason I am feeling really positive and excited about March - I think it's going to be a good month, for you too!

Here is my list of a few goodies I would like  need this month...

1. New Pyjamas

And I don't just mean any old pyjamas. I'e always liked real, proper, old fashioned pyjamas and these Victoria's Secret P.J.s are just perfect and so dreamy!

How could you have a bad night's sleep in these?



2. Brow Kit

Having recently had my brows shaped at Benefit I would like to follow this up with their fantastic browzings set. My mum has this set (as we both have near invisible brows) and it works wonders on her!


3. Blush

I've been thinking that I need a new blusher. With Spring hopefully just around the corner I want to update the colour of my cheeks and I think  Benefit's Sugarbomb is perfect!


4.Eye Shadow

I am a huge fan of M.U.A.'s eye shadow palettes and would love to get my mits on their Undressed Too Palette, and at £4 how can I resist?!


What do you hope to pick up this month?








No comments:

Post a Comment