Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Afternoon Tea


The last few months something has been growing in me.
A desire.
This desire is getting stronger by the day.
Until I can fulfil this desire I must live it out virtually.
Here, on my blog.

And what is this desire?

Why, afternoon tea of course! 
What were you thinking, you cheeky monkey?

It's all the BBC's fault.
Over Christmas I watched Claridges. A three part series about what goes on behind the scenes at the prestigious and beautiful hotel, Claridges. 



It was such a brilliant TV show, I wish it had gone on for longer than just three episodes!
The staff seemed utterly fantastic, too.

I think I would die and go to heaven if I was ever lucky enough to get married at Claridges.

But let's start with tea...





Doesn't this just look dreamy!

Now, if only my boyfriend read my blog to pick up some inspiration...



1 comment:

  1. Ooh YES! That would be the best. Maybe tea, followed by a spa day. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete