Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Boohoo Ankle Boots

Do you remember my pre-birthday rant about how much I wanted a pair of ankle boots? (If you have a life, probably not! But if you'd like to have a look, click here)

Well anyway, I got quite into my ankle coot research...a little too much actually because I came up with a pair of boots in my mind that didn't exist. 

But! The good news is, over a month later I think I may have found some that I like enough to buy! Although, saying that, they have been sat in my basket for a couple of days now...

That's the problem with being a poor student. I tend to over think every purchase because I feel so guilty about spending the money!

Back to the boots...Here they are!



They're from Boohoo for £38.00
A nice sizeable heel, but chunky enough to be an everyday boot! I'm not entirely sold on the gold studs up the back, but perhaps I will learn to love them!

What do you think? 



4 comments:

  1. i'm not wearing boots but this one is awesome. i like the heels, the color and everything. maybe i'll learn to wear one.

    http://nondieter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Honeybee Gabriel,

      Yeah I thought they were great too, unfortunately when I tried them on they didn't look right - made my legs look stumpy, boo!

      But maybe they'll be just right for you!

      Ah well, the search for the perfect ankle boots continues...

      xxxBxxx

      Delete
  2. they are beautiful! i love the gold detail! I just got a pair of black ankle boots, now I am on the hunt for some browns one!

    http://hummingbirdxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Frankie,

    I love the gold deets too! Such a shame they weren't quite right and had to be sent back!

    Which black ankle boots did you go for?

    xxxBxxx

    ReplyDelete