Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year!

Isn't time a funny thing – some days the hours go on and on dragging their feet and then other days just fly by!

I thought I would share my peaks and pits of the 2012 (any E! fans will know that I stole this from the Kardashians!)

One peak was my amazing family holiday to Italy in August.


Another peak is how great things have gone with my boyfriend, I feel very lucky.


Another great peak was my brother’s recovery from M.E. and just how wonderful my family are.

My biggest pit was the passing of my grandpa, sorely missed but not forgotten.

I'm the one in red shoes next to grandpa, my younger brother is the baby and my older brother is the one doing a Spiderman pose in the bench arm!

But, New Years is about looking forward, to 2013!

I have the usual resolutions:

Be healthier
Do more exercise
Be a nicer person


But some personal targets are:

Study very hard and get into Law School
Land a place on a summer vacation scheme
Be a better blogger
Keep tighter controls over my finances


I wish all my readers health, wealth and happiness in 2013!

Thank you for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment