Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Snowflakes



I have so much work due for my seminar tomorrow.

So like a good Law student…I decided to paint my nails – Oophs!

I’ve been totally loving I’m not really a waitress (what a great name!) which I have been wearing non-stop since I first blogged about it over Christmas. (Here.)

I thought it was time for a change. And given that the whole of England is supposed to be buried under snow these next couple of days, what could be more fitting than Models Own Snowflakes!

Snowflakes needs a base and I went for Models Own Indian Ocean with a bottom base of Barry M’s Berry Ice Cream.

It’s a very pretty, sparkly and delicate combination, a little bit like snowflakes themselves.




I’m really hoping that Uni is cancelled tomorrow so that I can snuggle up in bed with a hot cocoa watching the precious snowflakes fall!

On another note, you may have noticed the cupcake. This is just a little symbol because my baby of a blog turned One yesterday. I’ve loved blogging and would just like to say thank you to each one of you who reads and comments on Hummingbirdxxx it really does mean so much to me!



Ps, My sincerest apologies for the picture quality, my camera is broken, boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment