Pages

Saturday 19 January 2013

Wildfox Does Clueless



When I saw this on Laura’s blog Secret Diary of a Fashion Journalist I just knew I had to blog about it too!

You know the movie Clueless?

Mini skirts?
High socks?
Huge cell phones?

Yeah, that’s right. The one and only Clueless!


“So okay, I don't want to be a traitor to my generation and all but I don't get how guys dress today. I mean, come 
on, it looks like they just fell out of bed and put on some baggy pants and take their greasy hair - 
ew - and cover it up with a backwards cap and like, we're expected to swoon?"
[Cher Horowitz, 1995]


If you don’t know this movie and you’re feeling a bit, well…clueless(!) then let me fill you in! 
Clueless follows the lives of the privileged girls of Beverly Hills High: Cher, Tai and Dionne. They drive around in Cher’s white jeep, whilst match-making teachers and makeover the new girl. Plus, there’s a whole mean-girls-popularity-contest-slash-love-interest-come-legally-blonde-vibe-too!









I’ve loved this movie from a young age, I mean Cher has a computer that coordinates her outfit – it’s what every girl needs!

Seriously, if you’ve not seen it, you need to!

Anyway,  Wildfox’s spring campaign We’re the kids in America plays tribute to all things Clueless! Take a look at these pics, they’re breath taking!










I fell victim to my own post and am buffering Clueless as I type! 




No comments:

Post a Comment