Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

The Golden Globes

Award season is upon us.

The stars of Tinsel Town ­­will be putting on their best frocks and preparing to walk the red carpets.

This month marked the 70th anniversary of the Golden Globes, which recognise excellence in film and television.

So, who looked fabulous?

Well, pretty much everyone.

Amy Adams
Amy Adams looks like a fairytale in this dress. Plus it reminds me of her role in Enchanted. I don’t why some sites put her in the ‘worst dressed’ list. I think she looks really lovely.

Kate Hudson

J-Lo

Olivia Munn

Emily Blunt

Nicole Richie

However, there were a few ladies who I thought didn't quite get it right...


Rachel Wiesz

Halle Berry

Katharine McPhee

Jennifer Garner

I love this woman; she seems like just the best mum ever! But this dress, I’ve got a problem with the cleavage, there’s just too much of it. I feel like it doesn’t suit her. But, the dress is amazing, and she looks beautiful, just put the pups away, Jen!


Tina Fey

What do you think? 

Was I too mean?





1 comment:

  1. Why is it always SO much fun to check out the dresses?! I love the Jennifer Garner one too, but yep, she should leave those babies to the imagination. Amy Adams was a favorite, but I just didn't love the color on her. Sure wish I could come up with a good excuse to get fancied up like that!

    ReplyDelete