Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Sunday Covet




It's been a while since I did a Sunday Covet.

But there's a few things that I really would like...



me

1. Charlotte Multicolour Zip Back Pelmet Skirt
£15, plus Boohoo have a 20% student discount and right now free delivery!
I love this skirt because it has a 60s vibe and looks a bit like boucle which I adore!

2.  H & M sweatshirt
£3.99
I've got a real thing for mint at the moment! Annoyingly the minimum spend on their website is £6 so I'm going to have to go hunting in store!

3. Clinique Even Better Eyes
£25,
I always struggle with bags under my eyes, I think Cliniue are a good and trustworthy brand so I hope that this will solve my problems!

4. Chanel Perfection Lumière
£36, 
This would be the most expensive foundation I've ever bought. But I got a free sample in Elle and its honestly the best one I've ever tried. Will certainly be scrimping so that I can justify this purchase!




No comments:

Post a Comment