Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2013

7 Beauty Sins

1. GREED What is your most inexpensive beauty product and your most expensive?

I love MUA's eye shadow palettes, which retail at £4 each which I think is just outstanding value. 




One of my more expensive 'beauty' purchases has been Fitch by Abercrombie & Fitch which costs about £50 which for a clothing store fragrance is pretty outrageous!
But, I do just love the scent, even though it's actually intended for guys I just love it. Plus I always get compliments for it!


  

2. WRATH Which beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

I really can't make up my mind up about Collection 2000 Concealer. Sometimes I think it looks okay, but a lot of the time I find that it just sits on my skin and makes it look wrinkly! But I hear so many good reviews that I just can't bring myself to throw it out!





3. GLUTTONY What is your most delicious beauty product?

Well, I have two!
The first is another MUA product. Their collaboration with Love Hearts produced my favourite lip balms in the world, and they just smell SO delicious! They are a mix of vanilla ice cream and candy - I really love them! (See here for my initial review.) 
Sweet Kiss is my favourite.




My other yummy beauty product is Dirty Works' Coconut Caress Body Butter. It's a great moisturiser that makes my skin really smooth and soft with the massive bonus of how gorgeous it smells! I love that after I've used it my room smells great too!





4. SLOTH Which beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?

I don't think I wash my face enough. 
Now, before you think I'm a horribly smelly ogre that doesn't shower - stop right there! Of course I wash my face in the shower!
But, I use face wipes most days to take off my make up, but I really would like to follow this up with a face wash. 
My two favourites are Superdrug's Tea Tree and Peppermint Face Wash which I use when I'm feeling a little spotty.




My other face wash is Clearasil's Daily Clear Vitamins and Extracts Wash Mask. It's great as it can also be used as a face mask! 




I really should just take the 5 minutes each night to really make sure all the make up is washed off my face. 


5. PRIDE  Which beauty products give you the most self confidence?

I always feel better when my skin has a little bit of a sun kissed glow, so my first confidence product is fake tan. A lot of people think you need to spend a lot of money on tans, but I stand by Boot's own which retails at £8.99 which compared to how much you can spend on tans is really good value. I find that Soltan's Beautiful Bronze in Medium to Dark does the trick!



My other confidence boosting product is O.P.I.'s I'm Not Really A Waitress. Some of you might think this is a bit of a funny choice, but I always notice people's nails and I think how people care for their nails tells you a lot about them ...a little shallow I know! 



This is my favourite nail polish, putting it on just makes me feel a little more put together even if I'm not wearing much make up. (See my review of the polish here.)

So these were my 7 Beauty Sins, I had a lot of fun writing this and I am now determined to use face wash tonight! Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment