Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Shoes For Your Feet

I love heels.
Usually I go for one with a nice platform or chunky heel.

But recently something has been creeping up on me.
Something weird.

I want to see more...foot.

Suddenly I'm gushing over strappy sandles where the foot-to-shoe ratio is at the opposite end of the spectrum to my usual preference.

What's more. I've never liked the word 'stiletto'. I always thought it was a bit chavvy. But now, it's scattered all over my internet browsing history. 

I think it has a lot to do with Carrie...



Anyway, here are a few of my favourite feet-baring stilettos of the moment.

Untitled #25

1. £99, Dune.
2. £15, Kurt Geiger.
3. £75, Kurt Geiger.
4. £790, Net-a-Porter.
5. $100, Aldo.
6. £45, Asos.






1 comment:

  1. That's very kind, thank you! I'd love to follow each other!
    I'll come check out your blog.

    xxxBxxx

    ReplyDelete