Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

The Oscars


I was really looking forward to oooo-ing and ahh-ing at the glamorous ladies' dresses from The Oscars last night.

But if I'm honest, I'm not totally blown away, boo.

Having said that they actually do all look stunning but you know...I've just seen them look better.

Maybe when you're an A-Lister The Oscars just get a little mundane and boring and you just throw any old thing on....(Meow!) 

Here are my favourite looks from the night.




Both Jennifer Lawrence's and Anne Hathaway's dresses took me all day to like. When I saw them this morning, I really wasn't impressed. I thought Jennifer looked like she was wearing old curtains(Sorry Dior!) and I just didn't think Anne's was flattering. 
BUT, now I've totally fallen in love with Jennifer's gown but I'm still on the fence about Anne's.


I don't think many women could pull off this colour but it looks perfect on Jessica Chastain.


Forget Selema, but how lovely does Vanessa Hudgens look? Such a babe!



I didn't actually think much of Jennifer Aniston's dress (so I won't show it to you!) but this photo caught my eye, they just look so in love! 

Now, I think I've saved the best for last. Wait, scratch that! This is by far the worst outfit of the night...



Brandi Glanville...you need to take a long hard look at yourself, I mean that outfit? To The Oscars?

No. Just no.




No comments:

Post a Comment