Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

A Fool For Tulle


For as long as I can remember I have been in awe of Carrie’s Versace Couture dress that she wears in Paris.







I just think that is breathtakingly beautiful.

A thousands of layers of delicate tulle, what could be more romantic!

Now that my Graduation Ball (Eek!) is on the horizon, I’m starting to look at dresses to wear to the big event.

In a dream world I would wear Carrie’s dress, but sadly I don’t think Versace or Couture are in the budget…damn.

There are some nice dresses with a nod to tulle and Carrie, but they don’t quite get it right for me…

Coast, £160

Lipsy at Asos, reduced to £66.50

Milano,com, £32.50

FreePeople.com, £444

The one exception is this almost sickly sweet dress which I would love to wear. But at £444 it is but a dream…

FreePeople.com

I love the sweetheart ballerina neckline and the dusty pink is the perfect hue.

However, all is not lost.

Lipsy's new V.I.P. spring range is promising!

£95

£100

£110
I only wish that they were in more delicate pastel colours. But, I think I will be keeping my eyes on these.

No harm in popping into town to try a few on is there!




No comments:

Post a Comment