Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

Pamper Yourself With Wahanda



 I had a bit of a pampering day today.

And better than that, it was a reasonably priced pampering day!

I booked myself a haircut at Parlour Hair via the voucher website Wahanda. This meant I got my hair cut and styled for a measly £15!



Parlour was a really lovely salon, if you’re in Birmingham I recommend that you check it out!

And I recommend that everyone check out Wahanda.com. They have all sorts of vouchers and money-off deals on lots of beauty/health/pampering activities, no catch!



After my hair cut I went to Boots and had my brows tinted and waxed at the Benefit counter.

The Benefit girls were super friendly and put concealer on my brow area after to cover up the redness! And the brow wax and tint was only £18 which I think is pretty good value.

All in all it was a lovely day and I feel a lot better about myself, just in time for Valentine’s Day!

Now, I’m off to try and emulate the style that my hairdresser did to my hair, making it lush and voluptuous!




No comments:

Post a Comment