Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Fabulous Febrarury

Untitled #23

I don't know about you guys, but I am so excited that it is February!

Seriously, the whole 3 days of it so far have been sunny (although very windy and still cold - boo!) and for some reason I have just been in the best mood!

Thanks to February, not only do we have Valentine's Day to look forward to (See here.) But, we also have PANCAKE DAY!

With February also comes the invasion of all things spring-y to the shops. Here is what I have my eyes on...



Untitled #24

1. This lovely pale pink top has a slash neck (which I am so in to right now!) and is only £4 in the sale at Dorothy Perkins!  

2. This dress is beautiful. Such a classic shape, cinching in at the waist and floating out over the hips plus there's more shoulder action as it is slightly off the shoulder! From Topshop.

3. This sparkly embellished collar by Karl Lagerfeld is the perfect way to snazz up a crisp white shirt.
Available from Net-a-Porter

4. I've not been brave enough to purchase a leotard yet, but perhaps this one will be my first? Here.

5. Another lovely summer dress. Champagne picnic anyone?
Jack Wills, £39

6. Spring time jeans in sweet pastels from New Look, only £16.99

7. Another item that I am a little afraid of, hats. But this one is so dreamy, surely it's worth it? Just £12.50 from Uniqlo.

8. This one is a bit of a wish upon a star kinda thing. I've had my eye on this stunning metallic pink mac from Burberry for a few months now. I mean, does it get any better than this?
Burberry, £2,000.

9. I love to spruce up an outfit with a flash of leopard print. These £8 pumps from H&M are perfect, and guilt free!

10. Finally, a dip dye jumper. I'm not sure that dip dye hair is the right way for me. So, I'll get it out my system with this sweater from Fashion Union.

These are my picks for February, what are yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment