Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

4 Products I Could Not Have Lived Without: April

Untitled #28

Oh my goodness, how is it May already?! (*when I started writing this post it was, in fact, the first week of May, next week we will be into June, geez slow blogging much?)

Time just seems to be flying past at the moment. (*Seriously.)

Here are my favourite products of the month which I couldn't have got by without.

1. Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Spot Treatment



You may have read here that I have been having an unusual amount of trouble with spots recently. But these guys have been really great at sorting out my skin.

2. MUA/Love Hearts Lip Gloss/Balms




I originally blogged about this MUA/Love Hearts collaboration yonks ago (See here). But I still absolutely love them. They've been especially helpful this month when I've been hitting the library for 9+ hours a day but haven't been wearing a whole lot of makeup. If I just swipe one of these across my lips I instantly feel a little more put together and the pop of colour helps me feel less gloomy about life!

Not only do they smell divine but at £2 a pop, what's not to love!

3. Bio Oil




I've been trying for about a month, almost 2x a day everyday (but not quite) to apply Bio Oil to a spot scar on my face and to stretch marks on the tops of my legs. 
I haven't really seen a real difference in either of the areas but I think it's something you need to stick to for a couple of months so I will keep you updated!

4. Soap and Glory's Trick and Treatment Concealer




This is amazing! The best concealer I've tried! I have been so impressed with Soap and Glory's makeup I've tried and I would love to try their matte eyeshadows too!

What products have you been continuously reaching for this month? Do you use any of my April favourites?




No comments:

Post a Comment