Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Ted Baker SS13 Blogger Competition

The lovely people over at Ted Baker have set up a competition for us bloggers to create our ideal outfit for an occasion using items from their Spring/Summer Collection!

Here is my entry...

Untitled #29

As I've previously mentioned I am graduating from University this summer and therefore I had my graduation in mind when picking out this outfit. Something classy and fun with a clutch big enough to fit my camera so I can snap away on the big day!

I am loving green hues at the moment due to the slightly ginger tinge to my hair. This floaty feminine Letta dress is perfect and a perfect legnth for a ceremony where I have to climb up steps onto a stage to receive my certificate.
The Svana shoes are a loely nude colour and so will elooooooongate my legs! Whilst the Stallar clutch is just utterly divine and will go with everything I have! 

To enter the competition all you need to do is...
1. Pick 3 items from the new SS13 line.
2. Blog about when/where you would wear it.
3. Tweet @ted_baker with #tedss13

Why not give it a go!



No comments:

Post a Comment