Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

O.P.I. Y'all Come Back Ya Hear?


After the huge success I have enjoyed with O.P.I.'s I'm Not Really A Waitress, I thought I would try another colour.

This time I plucked for a warm and bright Orange tone: Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? 

I mean, how fantastic is that name? I'm totally hooked on Nashville where they say y'all all the time, so the name really excited me!


I surprised myself by picking this colour as I normally stick to traditional pinky hues, and I don't even like the colour orange that much. 
But I adore this hue! It reminds me of an orange ice lolly, I have to stop myself from licking it!

In terms of application it was very easy and dried fairly quickly. The above photo is with two coats as it comes out quite thin.
But nonetheless it's an absolutely delicious orange, perfect for this warmer weather!

What nail colours do you tend to go for? Would you brave an orange nail?



2 comments:

  1. This colour's gorgeous :)
    I'm currently obsessed with OPI - you should try out the liquid sand!
    I found this person on amazon who sells them for near nothing! http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA1AHXUMDJA8YAB&field-keywords=OPI

    You have a great blog - I'm your newest follower!
    If you have a spare moment please check out my blog on www.lanouvellenoire.blogspot.co.uk and if you like what you see, give me a follow back and keep in touch? :)
    Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea, I'll be sure to check that seller out - can't say no to a good bargain! Of course I'll come check out your blog, thanks for the follow!

      xxxBxxx

      Delete