Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

Bertiney Bakery, Bath


A few weeks ago my bf came to stay with me and we trotted into glorious Bath.
After stopping by all the beautiful tourist spots we settled down to a drink in one of my favourite cafes/bakeries.
The Bertinet Bakery.

The Bertinet Bakery actually started out in Bath as a super cute and chic baking school which I have heard nothing but good things about. So, imagine my excitement when they opened up a cafe for kitchen trolls like myself to nibble on their delectable treats!






I had a coffee with a chocolate brownie which was Out. Of. This. World. I'm not even totally sure what was in there, I think salted caramel, maybe? I don't know, but it was amazing!
The bf went for a lemonade and cheese and bacon twist, it disappeared pretty quickly. I find that the speed at which food is munched by a boy is directly linked to the amount he enjoyed it!






If you're ever in Bath I would highly recommend stopping in here for a drink and a little something!

Also, if you're in time for breakfast, they have the toasters on the table so you can toast the bread yourself, so cute!




P.S. Look who was opening a Candy Kittens store in Bath that day...


Yes, if you can't make it out, his top does read "Pardy Pardy"...


No comments:

Post a Comment