Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

May Wish List

Untitled #30

Another month, another wishlist. I feel like I've mentioned it a hundred times already, but in case you don't know, I'm graduating in July so this wishlist is quite graduation prep heavy!

Here are my most lust after items this May...

Untitled #31

1. Folli Follie K Vintage Handbag.
I've been in love with this bag for months now (see here) and now they do it in this gorgeous pink!! I wouldn't buy it in this colour (well, not until I can afford it in multiple colours) but I just think that this bag is actually perfect. It has everything a girl needs in a bag. I've promised myself that when I have an income, I will buy myself this bag.

2. Dirty Works Overnight Facial Lift
I've really been thinking about wrinkles lately, I am in my early 20s, but firmly believe that wrinkles need to be treated before they appear. So an easy way to do this would be an overnight worker - I love the idea of waking up to radiant skin + Dirty Works is a favourite of mine!

3. Boohoo Heels
Love love love these heels from Boohoo. I'm thinking they would be good for my graduation as I have to walk up steps on to a stage! All very scary. But the ankle strap and sensible heel would make me feel secure!

4. Pippa Dee Lace Dress
This dress would be perfect for my graduation!

5. VO5 Volumising Products
In early June I have my Graduation Ball which I am super excited about! See my dress here. Anyway, I've been thinking about my hair a lot and I would like a lot of volume and romantic curls, so I pretty much want to buy the entire VO5 plump it up and Give Me Texture ranges to help me achieve my perfect hair!
6. Harbour Island Wedges
I have just ordered these!!! For £20 from Style Pick, so fingers crossed they will fit!

What's on your wishlist this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment