Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Not All Bad


I am finally beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
This time next week I will be a free woman (save for the two weeks I have to wait to get my result - no biggie, just my DEGREE and all). 

Despite getting ever closer to the finishing line, I'm finding it harder and harder to motivate myself. And as more and more people are finishing their exams around me, I am just feeling very sorry for myself.

So, I decided to write this post in order to force myself to appreciate the nice things that I have done recently. Most, if not all these photos are from my flying visit back home to Somerset the other week...


a. All night gaming with my younger bro requires fuel in the form of cookies, cheese twists, BBQ kettle chips and ginger beer.

b. Decorating gingerbread men with my darling little cousin. The splodge of sprinkles on the right one's face makes me chuckle!

c. Funny photo of my dad measuring my younger bro. Ed looks like a giant whilst dad looks like he's a wizard!

d. Pink controller for girls who game.

e. 14th June, seals my fate.


Best of luck to everyone studying for exams, we can do it!!






1 comment:

  1. I was exactly like this on nearing the end of my exams, the end was in sight and I knew I had to work my butt off but it was so difficult when I could taste freedom!

    Lovely idea for a post :)

    www.littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete